We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Java / DevOps developer to help build and
maintain websites with JAVA services, integrations between on-premise and cloud-hosted
systems, and to develop and/or maintain internal applications or software suites. The developer
must be self-driven, able to work in a team, and willing to collaborate on software projects.
Additionally, the resource must be authorized to work permanently in the US without
● Contribute to key phases of the software development lifecycle.
● Identify, analyze and develop applications and interfaces (APIs)
● Assist in the collection, documentation and analysis of stakeholder requirements.
● Develop software solutions by designing specifications and standards, and
● Identify and communicate technical problems, and work towards resolutions in a timely
● and professional manner.
● 5+ years experience developing Java enterprise applications (for example: Java 8 or
● DevOps Experience (AWS, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef/Ansible).
● EE 7, plus Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM.
● Experience with source code management (Git and Github).
● Knowledge of database systems, and their design for enterprise applications (MSSQL,
● Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
● Experience using a standard IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ, or NetBeans, etc).
● Experience developing and maintaining web services or microservices (SOAP/REST).
● Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Strongly encouraged to have:
● JAVA Certification
● AWS Certification
● Experience developing for large distributed systems or legacy systems
● Experience designing, implementing and administering business integrations
● Experience with software build managers (Maven/ANT/Jenkins, and administering
● Agile software methodologies (Scrum)
● Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) perhaps with JUnit or TestNG, or other
unit/functional test framework
● Experience working with the Workday API is a plus.